Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Ya'll asked for it - Here it is......

For the fans of my latest dessert, here is the recipe. My mom has to get the credit here - she's made this for our family for as long as I can remember

German Chocolate Pies
2 uncooked pie crusts
11/4 cup sugar
1 stick butter or margerine
2 TBSP flour
1 bar German Chocolate bar
2 eggs
1 cup evaporated milk
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup angel flake coconut
1 cup chopped pecans

Cream sugar and butter. Melt chocolate over low heat. Add eggs to first mixture and mix well. Gradually add milk. Stir in remaining ingredients. Divide mixture into 2 uncooked pastry shells. Bake at 400 for 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 325. Bake 20 minutes longer. Let cool.
Great with vanilla ice cream or cool whip.

Yummmmmmmmmmm.........

OK, so the rule is, if I give a recipe, you need to leave one. I'll take anything - sweets, savories, etc. Just no broccoli!

No comments: